Rankings & Honors
Loyola University New Orleans is widely seen as one of the top schools in the South. From academic offerings and a legacy of producing world-famous scholars, to the beauty of its campus, Loyola has recently earned a variety of accolades and distinctions. Read on to see a full overview of these rankings and honors.
- Easy access to faculty
- High level of collaborations
- Challenging academic climate
- Intimate classes
- Comprehensive undergraduate degree programs
- 4th in the nation for diversity
- 10th Best Regional University in the South
- 12th Best Value in the South
- 39th overall among the Best Online Nursing Programs
- Top 150 online education programs
- Top 5 for Best College Newspaper
- 11th overall for Town-Gown Relations
- 13th overall for Lots of Race/Class Interactions
- Scored 93 out of 100 for “Quality of Life”
- 46th in the nation for Best Online Master’s in Nursing Program.
- Top 50 Catholic Colleges and Universities
- 11th overall among Best Regional South Universities
- 19th overall among Best Master’s in Nursing Program
- 49th in Best Nurse Practitioner Program
13th Best Criminology Bachelor’s Program
14th Best Criminology Master’s Program
2017 Best Value for Masters in Nurse Practitioner Program
Top 30 in the U.S. for Best Value for Masters in Nurse Practitioner Program.
“Best Colleges for Your Money”
Best College for your Money.
Best Degree Programs 2017 Top Online Bachelor’s Degrees
30th among the best online RN-to-BSN degree programs.
Grad School Hub 2017 Most Affordable Online Programs
#24 among the best affordable online RN to MSN degree programs.
Top U.S. Fulbright Producers for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Degree Guide 2016
19th in the nation for Best Master’s Degree Program in Healthcare Management for students who want the most “bang for their buck”
Hidden Gem 2015
Top Hidden Gem for the state of Louisiana.
Business Insider’s Best College Campuses In America 2015
13th among college campuses in America.