Master of Criminology & Justice
Our Master of Criminology and Justice degree is a convenient one-year program, designed to serve students directly from completion of their undergraduate studies, or for those returning to study after beginning their careers. In addition to a variety of specialty criminal justice administration and criminology courses, graduate students learn advanced research methodology and data analysis skills.
Sample Master of Criminology and Justice courses:
- Theories of Criminal Behavior
- Seminar in Criminal Justice
- Directed Readings in Criminal Justice
- Program Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Research and Statistical Methods